Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 17:13:24 -0800
Hi all

Well da holiday waz great here.  Da Big Boss and a bunch of others came
down to see how everyone waz fairing for da holidays and to play with us.
We had a great time.

A little guy came in named Rico.  I gave him da tour of da place and
showed him all da sights and attractions.  I thought he might want to
make friends here so I made a date to take him over to da Ferretvite
Festival fr da evening.  That evening we went over there to do a little
dancing and to meet some other ferrets.  He lapped up some of da
ferretvite but waz kinda shy about meeting others.  I got him out on
da dance floor and he soon lossened up a bit.  He waz soon dancing with
some others dat asked him and seemed to be getting into it.  He danced
with quite a few different ones and seemed to be having fun.  When they
throwed us out he headed over to da Hammock Haven with some of da others
for a nap.  He said to send luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A little girl named Lily came in later.  She waz met by Luna and Slimmie.
I introduced everyone and they seemed to hit it off right away.  They
headed out to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw
them over at da Tube Park where they were going through da tubes for da
fun of it.  Lily seemed to be doing real well at it to.  They said maybe
they will train a little and enter da races.  They weren't practicing
this time though just running and chasing each other.  There didn't seem
to be any order to it but just running.  They seemed to have a ball at
it.  She said to send lots of luv and several big ferretry kisses to her
mommy.

Another little guy named Fuzzy came in later.  I gave him da tour and
showed him all da sights and attractions.  After a rather large snack
at da Fruit bar he headed over to Dirt Mountain to do some digging.  He
seemed to be alright at it too.  He said he had decided to dig him a den
but it waz going slow with only one digging.  I told him to contact da
local excavation engineers.  After dat with all da help it went a lot
faster and they soon had a rather large den dug out.  He even went over
to da Sock Steal Game and stole some socks to make it real comfy.  He
said thanks for trying but it waz just hiz time.  He said to send luv
and a kiss or two to hiz new mommy.

I am off to rest after all da celebrations.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee