From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:12:25 -0500
>for a little bit to cool down.  whew!  Anyone know how to block off a
>fuzzy from going behind and underneath a dresser?  without drilling
>holes in the dresser?

Me again....

You might try putting paving stones or tiles under the dresser so there
is no room for them.  We just had to do this without our stove.

The only other thing I can think of is fastening thin strips of wood
(wide enough to block access) to the *inside* of the dresser's legs.  You
would have to nail, screw, or glue the strips in place, but at least it
would be on a part of the dresser that isn't visible.

roger & the fuzzies
missing bear