From:
Yvonne Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:09:45 EST
To Anonymous and Kat,
All I can say is WOW and the ferrets have given this a definite paws up!!

The basket is beautiful and so neatly packed (until the fuzzies attacked
it).  The chewweasels disappeared first and the eggs and toys have been
stashed in the hidey hole, fortunately I nabbed the Ferretone just in
time!

I had read about Kat's sleepsacks and other stuff but none of the
descriptions do her stuff justice.  It is beautiful and so well made.
If you can, order one for your fuzzies, they will love it.

Instead of Anonymous, I think you should post as Generous :-)  Just so
you will know I am going to send matching treats and some food to Jean's
babies.  This was so much fun!!

Fuzzy hugs,
Yvonne and the very happy fur crew