From:
Yvonne Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 21:12:11 EST
We have been battling this nasty bug for almost 2 months with our little
guy Popcorn.  He has done 2 rounds of Clavamox and a round of Flagyl.
We can slow down the diarrhea, but can't seem to get rid of it for good.
Has anyone found something that helps when it just won't go away?  Anyone
else dealt with such a persistent case?  He is three years old with no
other health problems, eats, drinks and plays like nothing is wrong.

Best wishes to all the violet and other plant killers!  Why do violets
seem to be such a favorite, I wonder if somehow they provoke the
attacks-LOL

Fuzzy hugs,
Yvonne