Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 21:24:13 EST
Tara Radford asked that I post this: Please help in any way you can.
Lori

One of our ferret friends is dying..

She had a brain anourism last week ..has had another one forming,and
now has clots in both legs & arms..the DRs say there is no chance..Her
WONDERFUL son Mike said it best..  Momma belongs in Heaven...she would
not want to live like this..(brain damage)

I talked to Mike (her son) again,today... He is back to work but must
pay all her bills & his,once he gets a pay check...plus take care of
5 ferts,2 sick dogs & one cat...He is only 21..  What a truly sad
Christmas..:(

His Mom & Dad were divorced in Georgia recently and they moved to
Lakeland,Florida...so no,Dad wants nothing to do with them:( His sister
is in basic training somewhere & doesn't even know..  Bj used her card to
send the $165.50 to the Vet...If any of you want to verify this before
helping us,the Vet is DR Saylor...1-863-858-6044

Then she used her card to pay for the food from The Ferret Store
($59.00)...sent to Mike Ganey.  I am sending BJ the money to cover
this entire thing..Thank God for our BJ...:))

I wish i could just pay this but i really do need some help.  Anyone
wanting verification...you can mail BJ in Illinois at [log in to unmask]

So,if you could possibly help Mike,Please send anything (it ALL adds up)
to:

Tara Radford
8300 Phillips RD SW
Unit 80
Lakewood,Wa 98498

I believe we will be needing a forever home for 5 ferrets,ranging in age
from 4 months to 4 yrs..BONDED..they must stay together..they will be
coming with a large nice cage & all their food & things... These kids are
in Lakeland,Fla...

Mike wants to keep them until Mom passes,he takes them every day to see
her..hoping she will wake up,waiting on that Miracle..Diane adored her
ferrets...so i am just putting my feelers out for a new forever home,just
in case...:(

This story breaks my Heart...

IF we should collect any extra money..we will continue buying food...

If any of you would like to send Mike a card or gift..his address is:

Mike Ganey
1933 Ridge Meadow DR
Lakeland,Florida 33809

This is going to be a very sad Christmas for this wonderful young man...
Please help in any capacity??

You also have my permission to cross post this to all lists...

God Bless
Love & Health,
Tara

Please help support Ferret Family Services through:
http://www.iGive.com/FFS