From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 20:39:40 -0700
AIEEEE!!! EEKKKK!!! SCREECH!!!!

Well that's what I heard coming out of my room.  I said "Geeze, buckie is
beating up Kokie again..."

Let me remind you buckie is a 3 1/2 pound male that's about 1 year old,
and Kokie is not even a 1 pound male kit thats about 11 weeks old.

I walk into my room and glance at the black tubing running around my
room.  At one end of the tunnel, I see a black tail flapping around like
a fish out of water.  I hear more screeching noises and the tail
disappears.  I'm quite scared...I thought Buckie was dragging Rosie
through the tubes.

A few screams later, they're at the other end of the tunnel.  A white
tail pops out followed by a fuzzy butt...from the distance it looked
like Mojo...Wait a minute...mojo is in HER CAGE!!

Kokie had such a good hold on BUCKIE he was dragging him through the
tube, and dragged him out onto the floor.  I picked up buckie and set him
on the bed.  Buckie spazes out, bounces around, falls off the bed and
charges at KOKIE and they wrestle again and buckie was the one screaming
and hissing like a girl with a mad fit.

It really amazed me to see a kit drag a full grown ferret...so cute...
buckie is perfectly fine..I think they were just playing ferret and mouse
LOL!

dooks!

-valerie, mojo, buckie, noodles, rosie, and kokie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_