From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:16:30 -0700
There are two new fuzzy additions to the family that happened over the
weekend.  I think I told you guys about Rosie, the sable girl that loves
to lick-lick-chomp my feet.  She joined the family Friday.  She's around
1 to 1 1/2 years old and just full of energy!  she looks just like buckie
but she's a hooded sable.  The second addition is Kokie.  He is a very
light silver, almost white.  He was born between 7-14 and 7-20.  So he's
just a little guy.  I got him monday.  So far, he's been using the
litterbox in his cage 99.9% At first he was sleeping in it, but I showed
him the correct place to sleep...he would rather sleep on the floor on
top of the sleep sack than crawl in his hammie.  He's just in a small
24x24 cage right now.  I figured it would be a good way to litter train
him early.  (I tried putting him in the 6-story cage but he's so small he
can't get onto the second level LOL!) but he's getting plenty of play
time, and he's taking a liking to Buckie and Rosie.  Buckie will drag him
around by the neck, and he'll turn around and do the same thing to him
but he's only half buckies size...it's really cute to watch the "boys"
play.  Rosie will join in but you know how boys are...they'd rather play
rough and she just hisses and watches and jumps in once in a while, but
she's just as happy as can be playing with me :)

Mojo is being stubborn and doesn't seem to want to get along with rosie
or kokie.  I think that it will take some time with mojo.  Noodles was
actually playing with kokie :) she's normally the pms queen.

The halloween bedding exchange lists were sent out, and remember to try
and have the bedding out on or before the 24th guys and gals and fuzzies!

I will try and have pictures up asap on my website :)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_