Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:44:57 EDT
I would like to thank all of you for the pleasure of your company over
the years.  In a wolrd of non-ferret people, the FML is a place of
comfort and sharing.

Over these many months, a number of you have written to me to give me
critical info. to help me during debates on the FML, or to offer advice or
solace.  I had asked you to write yourselves to the FML at times..  But I
frequently have NOT seen your name here.  Wonderful thing-free will.

During the Utah Ferret Rescue,a number of you wanted to donate, and
wanted me to send checks to pass on to groups or vets or a shelter.  I
tried always to convice you to send the check yourself.  I hope that I
was succesful.  In cases where you just would not-I have always been
happy to be of assistance.

I never questioned why people would do these things: shy, or afraid,
or....I never questioned why people would look up articles on-line for me
during a debate.  You have often been someone that I had never spoken to.
You kindly gave me this info-asking me not to mention your name.

In my youth,I used to spend hours wondering such things: I may have
totalled months or years playing a guessing game of why.  Today, I
realize and accept that I do not need to know..That I can never know all
things inside of people.

But, I most sincerely appreaciate the faith that you have had in me.  I
have endeavered to always do my best by you: whether we have written a
hundred times over the years, or you wanted to to know why I believed
that the gossip that had been passed around about GCFA was not true, or
you wanted the skinny on a ferret I had written about, or you wanted to
know the PO box number of GCFA, or what the show was like in Oct.,or what
kind of towels would be best to send.....

I hope that I was able to answer all of your questions.  It has been a
pleasure to also share stories of our little ones and our lives.

I thank you for all of your E-mails yesterday and this morning concerning
the GCFA E-mail sent on Sat.  No, I had no idea.  Yes, I was stunned.
Now:.  I HOPE that I can keep the answer to your questions short and
gracious..