From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:11:10 -0400
My Gloin and Gimli have put on their weight for the winter (1.5 year
olds).  They are soooooo fat.  They run through my flexi tube and wag
their tails, just loving it.  However, because they are so fat, they
drag....and they now need talcum powder!  They have worn the fur off
their fat belly in two spots (exactly the same on both).  It is too
funny.  They have been banned from the tube by the ladies as they are
afraid the fat boys will get stuck...

Gail
Want to adopt an exotic?  Need help to place one?  Go here:
http://scalesandtails.purpledragon.org