From:
Sue Zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 01:02:45 -0500
Thank you!!  Thank you!!  Thank you!!  Thanks so much to all of the FML
members who donated to "Support Our Shelters (SOS)".  We at the Greater
Chicago Ferret Association (GCFA) received a $200 check (sent to our
vet, Midwest Bird and Exotic Animal Hospital) from SOS.  WOW!!!  What a
wonderful surprise!  We are so blessed and so grateful!!  With 90+
ferrets at the shelter, it has been impossible to keep up with our
ever-increasing food and vet bills.  Every day is a struggle.  This gift
will make a big difference.  Thanks again, FML and SOS!!  You are the
BEST!!!!

Sue Zamora
G.C.F.A.