From:
Sue Zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 03:19:01 -0500
Hi Valerie,

I was at the Greater Chicago Ferret Association (GCFA) shelter when Norm
Stilson picked up the box of bedding from Midwest Bird & Exotics Animal
Hospital.  WOW!!  If you were only there to here the "ooing and aahing"
of those of us that were there (Norm and his wife Mary, Norine
Barnes-President, Mark-I don't know his last name, and I).  What a
phenomenal gift from the FMLers!!  We are so-o-o lucky to have received
your package!  Norm can't wait to get the bedding into some of the cages.
I'm sure the little naked ferrets will especially love the soft polar
fleece hammies and sleep sacks.

Thank you so much for putting all this together and of course THANK YOU
TO ALL THE FMLers THAT PUT THEIR TIME AND LOVE INTO MAKING AND SENDING
THESE BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

With Love from the GCFA,

Sue Zamora