From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:43:07 -0400
Someone asked me what Christopher cared about for donations.

Ferrets, of course, and ferret health.  There are multiple ways to
remember him that way: university research projects like those for ADV or
for ECE, charities dedicated to improving veterinary care like the Morris
Animal Foundation and the tissue bank at the AFIP, research clinics that
improve ferret health care, etc.

He also loved tigers, mantises, parrots, and cats.  Human health things
that claimed his concern included EMT services, AIDS, cancer, and highway
safety.

The more I think, the moer things I remember that he cared about.

Please, say kind words to his family and let them know if you make such a
donation, or if you send flowers (Christopher loved flowers, too, except
for yellow ones.  Try for purple, white, or both.  His parents are hoping
for many flowers) by following these directions to his guestbook:

1. Go to http://www.jacksonville.com
2. On the left-hand side of the page you will see a 'button" marked
  "Archives"; click that.
3. That will take you to a place where you can select "Obituaries";
   click to read them and scroll down one to Christopher's.
4. Select the Guestbook by Christopher's obituary and sign in, please.

Everyone on the FHL has been helped by Christopher since he started it
and I know that reading that he helped you will be a help to his parents.