From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:12:13 -0700
Hello everyone,
My ferrets are going to their very first show!  It's sponsored by our
local ferret shelter, The Greater Chicago Ferret Association on Oct. 5th.

I have 2 of my "big boys" Chumley-Chew and Scrappy-Doo, entered in
championship alter and best of class (champagne) also we are going to
enter some of the fun contests like the tunnel race and yawning contest
with Goosie and Mookie.

Since this is our first time and we're not sure what to expect, I was
wondering if any one had any advice or stories they could perhaps share
with us.  Also, what exactly are the judges looking for?  And I heard
the nails have to be trimmed a certain way?  What way would this be?

Thank you so much, we are VERY excited and looking forward to this!

love,
Suzi Lambert