Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 02:21:25 EDT
Hey peeps I saw that verizon commercial with the ferret attacking that
guy and it doesn't look to me like it's being vicious but pissed off and
he's [The Fuzzbut] is gonna let that guy know how pissed off he is.  that
guy is taunting that little fuzzbut and who among us wouldn't open a can
of whoop a$$ if taunted like that?

Peace Always
David L. Owings

We have to keep on with this criminal, this iron love of life, for we
have nothing else.  It alone will never abandon us and will die with us.
-Nina Berbervoa

I was born an American
With a Russian Soul.
- David Owings 2002