From:
christine belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 09:09:41 -0700
Greetings.

I'm sure I don't have too much to say about the "Annoyed" post that
everyone else hasn't already pointed out.  I just gotta drop in my two
cents.

When I read that post, I almost cried.  I'm normally not so precious or
sensitive, but it was sort of mean to pee all over something that other
people really like and sometimes really need!  I think maybe "Annoyed"
needs some sympathy herself.  Silly Girl, is your life so empty that you
can't use a little imagination to comfort yourself and others?  I'm not
saying it IS, but I'm trying to illustrate that the "Rainbow Bridge" is
a beautiful and useful "belief" for those who like it, and harmless for
those who don't.

A couple of other points: I have two pet rats and a foster rat who I am
resocializing.  They're affectionate, wonderful creatures.  I don't
believe in feeding creatures to other creatures, and will probably never
have a pet who needs live food.  I like to think my ratties will wait for
me at the bridge!  And no, I don't think the ferrets will eat them there.
It's kind of like the Redwall books or Richard Bach's ferret books -- you
have to be a little flexible in your imagination!  :)

Thanks for listening.  I could go on, but I have to go to work, luckily
for all of you!

love and ferrets,
christine and the wad of cats, ferrets and rats.

=====
 christine belsom
 [log in to unmask] ICQ# 3937465