From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:35:22 -0400
The Forum at the Falls is just a week away!!

It will be a fun and exciting event.  Enjoy wonderful speakers, enter
raffles for valuable ferrety items, vote on entries for the 2003 Ferret
Mailing List Calendar, participate in Table Topics during a scrumptious
dinner, tour the Falls with ferret friends and much more!

We have room for a few last minute registrations, and there may be room
for a couple walk-ins on a first-come first-served basis.  If you are
interested, contact me at [log in to unmask] or 440-774-3633.

More info at our web site http://www.ferretcongress.org/
Forum at the Falls
September 21, 2002
Holiday Inn Select