From:
Angie Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:00:36 -0400
Hi gang,
I just wanted to share about an order I placed at the Ferret Store today.
Forgive me if this information is not new to anyone.

If you find the same product cheaper at another online store, the Ferret
Store WILL match their price, but they will also charge the *same
shipping* as the other company who has the item cheaper AND then they
will deduct $1.00 off the order...get it?  (The Ferret Store's policy has
NO s/h charge if the order is over $25)  So, if you find something at
another online store that is cheaper but they charge say $5.95 s/h, you
can get the same item from the Ferret Store for the *cheaper* price & the
Ferret Store will charge you the $5.95 s/h & then deduct $1.00 off the
whole order.  This would only be beneficial if the savings between the 2
items were significant or you found several items cheaper elsewhere, as I
did.

Then through the end of September, the Ferret Store will take $5 off any
$50 or more order.  (In October, the special will be $10 off any order
$100 or more)

So for me, I totalled the items I wanted at the Ferret Store & it was
$88.18 (no s/h).  At the other online store, the SAME items totalled
$64.89 plus $7.95 s/h.  So, I was able to buy them from the Ferret Store
for $64.89, add the $7.95 s/h, deduct $1.00, then deduct $5.00 (order
over $50) for a total of $66.84.  Can you see the savings?  That's a
$21.34 savings which to me, is REALLY significant!!!

Now my intention is NOT to be disloyal to any other online store, or to
give all my business ONLY to the Ferret Store, I just know that I have to
save $$ where ever I can, just like I think *most* of us ferret lovers
have to.  So, again, I just wanted someone else to have the opportunity
to save some $$ too.  Have a great day everyone!

Thanks & God bless,
Angie        [log in to unmask]
western New York, zone 5
National Wildlife Federation