From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:06:07 -0400
Sandee can you please welcome Jaws and Fathom over the bridge and make
sure they get together with their sister Harley Quinn and brother
Trouble.  They both passed away this week to unknown reasons.  It will
be a long time before I can even think of getting another Fur-baby.  I
swear I can still hear them playing upstairs in their room wth their
toys.  And every once in a while I swear I hear monkey chatter.  And I
just want them to know Mommy loves and miss's them all.  And they will
always be in my heart and in my thoughts!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so very much Sandee I appreciate all you do for our
fur-children on the other side of the rainbow bridge.

Love always
Erin and their non fur-baby siblings Angelique, El'Diablo, And Malery