From:
Lola Strode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 13:51:09 EDT
Sandee,
It's Lola again, I have lost another baby.  Amaretto was 9+ years.  She
had Insulinoma & Adrenal.  They both took hold and I had to help her
cross the rainbow bridge this morning.  Last night she had to be fed thru
a syringe due to not being able to hold her head up.  She just wasn't a
ferret anylonger though she did have a long loving life.  Please help
Amaretto meet up with Naya, Hyde, Stuart, & Aggie.  Naya was her cage
mate for 7 yrs.  Tell her mommy loves & misses her so much.  It hurts
so much and tell her I'm so happy she can walk and play again.

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
Lola and the Awesome Babies (Addakiss, Rascal, Chatterbox, Marshmallow,
Snowflake, Snowball, & Booger (our missing baby) Missing Pepper the dog,
Naya, Amaretto, Aggy, Stuart & Hyde Our Rainbow Babies.  Thanks Kat for
the Ferret above.  Hey Hey don't forget us...Jet, Patches & Kitty the
cats.