Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:57:41 -0700
Condolences for all that have lost ferrets recently, and I would like to
thank everyone that sent me cards and emails on the loss of my Gizmo,
they meant so much.

I have a baby ferret 8 mo.  old who insists on hiding her food.  I know
they do this as my Mitzi had done this when she was younger.  My problem
is, that i am having to deal with massive amounts of those little sugar
ants because there has been so much rain here lately they are trying to
find shelter.  I pick up her food as much as I can find that she has
hid.  I don't want to spray for ants as I know this is not good on their
respitory systems.  I have had this problem in the past, but never this
bad.  Is there something natural I can use to get rid of them that won't
hurt the ferrets, they sleep and play in this room.

Thank You,
Lynn Barker
with the furry four
with Gizmo at the rainbow bridge