From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 04:56:27 -0700
We are VERY sorry Angela Espinit did not understand the reason behind
this.... We WILL be returning her "donations"

We will,however be adding 3 beds VERY equal to what she originally sent..
IF you have sent a donation for a ticket..we will gladly return your
generous donation.... I ,tho would wait....we are now offering 3 beds
from BJ who,btw,through E/Bay donated her selfless time & energy to
obtain almost $200.00 towards our cause..(with 2 items;)

Jen Morrison ( the ferret hoarder who abused & kept 268 ferrets in a
small condo) IS once again,standing trial Sept 18th at 10:30 am in Layton
city..  She failed to appear August 6th,so if she is once again a "no
show" a bench warrant WILL be issued.

We KNOW for a FACT she is at it again..She not only starved & killed
"Spirit" she is also collecting once again & breeding ferrets... WHEN we
finally get these kids OUT of her "Hell Hole" they will need LOTS of Vet
care and homes..;(

We have contacted Deanne Hess (animal control,Utah ) & DO expect them to
be "ready" to go in and save lives,unlike last year when Morrison should
have been charged with over 250 "individual" accounts of abuse!  Our
money from our Raffle is ONLY going for those new costs...

Troy Lynn is a 503C person & has to be very careful just what goes
through her account... We chose her to handle the donations,as she is
WELL respected & known by most of us...

I want to apologize for what has happened... It was a TOTAL mistake..

BJ,tho..  is more than willing to sew up storm & make this a Wonderful
Raffle;)) So Please stay with us????

All of you (in the hundreds i would guess) who HAVE followed this
Travesty...understand WHY we are doing what we are...;)) Angelas items
will be returned...

Hey...BJ....Guess what???  HA!!!  You're on!!!!!

With Love & Thanks!
Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets