From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:40:58 -0400

BIG is not bad man
moderation is hard work
dooks to our BIG guy

Here are the winning entries from the Great Ferret Haiku Contest!  (There
are 5 that were chosen):  [With no idea in advance who wrote them.  BIG]

3 from Kim Wolf:

Evil sock must die!
I pounce but you do not cry -
I killed you last week

Oh, how my heart bleeds
Ferretone is what I need
The bottle is dry

Oh look! A raisin!
Hiding in the corner. No-
A dried-up poopie

From Denise Hebert:

Hammock swinging free
Three tails and one little head
Jumbled ferret ball

From Patti Riggert:

Come to me my treat
Oops, a Cherrio is lost
Rolling far away

I had promised a ferrety wall hanging to the winners, and will still
follow through on that!  If the winners could e-mail me privately and
give me their addresses, I'll get those to them in a reasonable time
frame!

Thanks again to everyone who created these ferret haikus!!  The entire
list is still available to anyone who'd like it, and there are over 150
haikus.  Some are funny and some will bring tears to your eyes.  There is
a boatload of talent here on the FML.  If anyone would like the complete
set of the haikus, please e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

Thanks again everybody for the great ferret haikus!!

-Heather