From:
Lola Strode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:16:08 EDT
Hi all who are expecting cards from me I will get them in the mail this
week.  Sorry it is taking me so long but I've blue and haven't had the
gumpshion to do this.

Sandee, Please look out for Stuart Big and Aggy (aka Aggravation).
Stuart was one of my Utah ferrets, he had Adrenal surgery last November
and then this month he was diagnosed with another bout of Adrenal, he
also had to have surgery due to a blockage caused by the pancreas being
swollen.  Stuart was my big boy.  I will miss him bunches.  He passed
away in his sleep on Thursday August 29.

My Aggy died on Monday August 26 by the dogs next door.  She managed to
sneak out of the house by pushing the board out next to the Air
Conditioner.  My neighbor came and let me know Monday evening that his
dogs killed her.  He tried to save her but couldn't.  I was at work which
is why he tried to save her.  Aggy was my meannie butt.  She'd still the
remote and hide it, bite my feet if I didn't play with her when she was
ready including when I was sleeping.  She and Stuart rough housed with
each other.  I miss them both so much and the tears are running alot.  I
have had a bad month.  Hopefully it will get better.  Sandee please check
on Naya and Hyde for me and let them meet Aggy and Stuart.  Thanks, Lola

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
Lola and the Awesome Babies (Amaretto, Addakiss, Rascal, Chatterbox,
Marshmallow, Snowflake, Snowball,  & Booger (our missing baby) Missing Pepper
the dog, Naya, Aggy, Stuart & Hyde Our Rainbow Babies.  Thanks Kat for the
Ferret above.  Hey Hey don't forget us...Jet,  Patches & Kitty the cats.