From:
Patty Bazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:14:47 -0700
I'm so glad the FML is back on track with fun fuzzy stuff!  Hello again
to all fellow fuzzy lovers.  Did someone say "nicknames"?  "I got a
million of 'em".  Well I don't know if I do but I'll try.

Frisky: Friskers, Frisk-Frisk, Lil' Furgirl, Fuzzy Butt, Lil' Bug,
Weasel, Princess (she was our first ferret), Sock Paws (she has white
fur on her little toes!) Devil Child and Brat, when she's bad.

Sunshine: Sunny, Sunny Da Weasel, Sun No Fats (she used to be really fat,
now she's not!)

Vincent: Vincent "Van Weasel" (Van Gogh anyone?) Vinnie, Vinnie
"Bobbaweasel" (i.e. John Travolta's character on Welcome Back Kotter),
King Weasel (tries to throw his weight around the cage), Big Boy,
Vin-Vin, Handsome Boy, The Wolf (stalking other ferts in the household),
and the newest nickname: "Vin Weasel" Triple F.

Shelby: Lil' Girl, Tiny Girl, Thumblina, Sweetie Pie, Houdini (she is
such an escape artist).

Newton: Fig Newton, Newton as in Fig, Newt-Newt, The Wide-Eyed Wonder
Weasel, The Long and the Lanky, Big Mouse (it's the ears!), Mr. Fig,
Figgy-Ziggy, Figgy, and the newest nickname: "Figbert"

I'm going to end my post with this question: Where exactly do ferrets
come from?  I've had someone ask me and I was stumped.  (I know I should
know this, shame on me).  Because the info I've read on ferrets is that
there are different countries where they come from.  Nuzzle your fuzzies
and support your local shelters!!!

Patty Bazar & the Fuzzy 5