From:
Patty Bazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 19:31:39 -0700
Hi to all fellow fuzzy lovers out there.  I'm new to the FML and have
five wonderful furkids: Frisky, Sunshine, Vincent, Shelby and Newton.
Has anyone experienced a ferret with what looks like a prolasped rectum
after they poop?  My poor Newton seems to have this problem.  When this
occured I rushed him to the emergency vet, they told me that it was
swollen after he pooped and it would return to normal, they gave me some
ointment for it in case it happened again.  Is there any way to correct
this?  Any information would be greatful.

Patty Bazar & the fuzzy 5