From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:40:12 EDT
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>I know some of you may say..gee, that's not a lot of people...but hey...
>ANYTHING for Troy lynn is not too little :)"

Okay, Now I am REALY confused.  I thought this card exchange was for
Spirits vets bills.  Now its going to Troy Lynn??  Both our worthy
causes, but which one is the recipient of this exchange.  I though Judy
Cookes Labor Day Exchange was going to Troy Lynn.  Is this the same one?
Thee are too many cooks in this pot, and its causing to much confusion.
Somebody out there please explain it to me.

Robin and Doodlebug