From:
WarpDrive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:32:06 -0400
A few weeks ago there was a ferret in J&K pet shop in Logansport,
Indiana.  This little boy is a biter and drew blood from several people.
The pet shop decided that he was unsellable and would have taken him back
to the main store to stick him in a corner.  After that, who knows.  He
quit eating and was getting thin so they let me buy him for about half
price.  After feeding him some gravy, he has gained his weight back.  Now
this pet shop has another biter.  She is a pretty female blaze about 8
weeks old but her right eye is matted shut.  We can open the eye with
warm water but it goes shut again in a short time.  I told the manager
this ferret needs to go to the vet, but that probably won't happen.  They
are not going to ruin the profit margin.

I have an adrenal surgery coming up soon so I can't afford to buy this
one.  Let me know if anyone can rescue this fuzzy.

Duane

Duane & Linda
and the ferret crew
Bandit, Mindy, Ann, Spooky, Podo, Blaze
Sugar, Skeeter, Scooter, Doozer and Cocoa
and Mandy at the bridge
with Sabrina (our dog)
Logansport, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth