From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:51:18 EDT
Hi,
I have not posted in a while but wanted to get this post out.

I received a call today from a lady who has lost her ferret.  I was not
home but was able to call the phone number back.  Anyway, apparently the
owner does not have a phone so she was using her dads phone number.

The ferret is a female, possibly silver, several years old.  It was lost
on the Northwest side of Tucson, Arizona.  It has been gone two days.
The owner has called Animal Control, and the Humane Society.  No luck.
She has also posted signs.  I gave her some suggestions on places to
look.

If anyone knows of a "found ferret" please contact me.  The father of the
owner does not want his number posted.

Thanks,
Debbie
Ferret Friends of Tucson