From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:56:23 EDT
To All,

I was very upset to hear bad things about Animals Etc. because that's
where my Rocky is from.

However, I did have him, along with another ferret (Seal) from Animals
Etc. that I rescued, tested for ADV and both were negative.  I was
relieved because until I looked for a shelter for Seal, I didn't even
know about the disease.

Both of these ferrets came from a Petco in PA.  Seal was born in dec.
2000 and Rocky in feb.  2001.

Is it possible that Animals Etc. has licked the problem since it was
first noticed?  When was White Russian born?

Are there other problems at Animals Etc.?  When I first brought Rocky to
the vet he was surprised that he wasn't from Marshall Farms and he said,
"You got a really good one."

So far, at 1 and1/2 years old, Rocky seems very healthy.  The only
problem is he doesn't seem to like other ferrets.  I get so envious
reading about all of you who have many ferrets.

Sharon & Rocky "the world's most spoiled only ferret"