From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:13:18 -0700
Hi All,

My Thoughts and Prayers to all who have lost a Fuzzie's or Animal
recently, and to those homeless and sick Fuzzie's and Animals.  Also
to those who have anyone they love be it Friend or Family member that
are not well.  May the HEALING HAND of GOD be upon you ALWAYS!!!!

I am not a religious person by any means but I do believe in GOD and the
power of PRAYER.  I believe that all the Prayers that were sent (my
Friend / Sisters) Susy's way will help tremendously with her fight
against this terrible monster know as cancer!!!!!

Susy has seen all the cards and messages of Prayer sent to her and would
like to THANK those from the bottom of her heart, as would I the
following people.  D. Christen, Kat Parsons, Rebecca, Lyal. E. Shaw,
Mellisa Eberle, Carol, Troy Lynn Eckart, Sukie Crandall, and 1 girl and 5
boys :-)  If I have missed anyone please forgive me as all the messages
she has received was overwhelming but so very much APPRECIATED!!!!  MAY
GOD WATCH OVER YOU ALL for the sweetness and kindness you have shown her
without even knowing her.

A personal THANK YOU to Bill (Big) for allowing this off topic subject to
be posted on the FML, You have a BIG HEART as do all of you!!!!!!

P.S. My Thoughts and Prayers to Rusty.

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey and the
new Fuzzbutt Dru :-) Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!