Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:54:00 EDT
someone on the list has a virus I got that old IE 6.0 patch virus sent
to me in email luckly I deleted it straight away so look out list admin
someone has a virus.

Sincerely
David L. Owings
Vinnie Da Rat, Shadow

[Moderator's note: I've traced some virus e-mail back to two people on
the FML.  Neither of them believe their machines are infected.  I should
have included something about killer ladybug eggs from mars that infect
us when eat pizza or something like that and it would be all over the
internet by now as if it were fact.  But try to convince people to do
something reasonable like run a virus checking program?  Nah...  BIG]