From:
D CHRISTEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:54:16 -0500
I am sorry, in my hastily scribbled notes, when i was talking to Diane
the other night, i got the abnormal cells, location incorrect.
Apparently they were found in his URINE.  I stand corrected, and hope
that all of you realized that the post following mine, was from Diane,
about her Rusty, and she got it right...

ARE YOU, GETTING YOUR GENUINE FERRETY COIN, from Diane Taylor, Rusty's
mommy??  You can also get it mounted for a pendant from Melissa
Barnes/Kuzara?  I have to send mine out tomorrow, along with the one my
husband received from Diane.  A genuine ferrety friend...with Rusty being
hospitalized for so long, it sure will help Diane take care of him.  And
Rosemary Germans, homemade, with love ferrety hammocks!  Give em a try,
same at this house, there are usually 2-3-4 or more trying to squeeze
into one!!  My babies just love them, i am sure your's would too!!
Rosemary shared her camping with ferrets pictures with me, and i sure do
wish i could do the same!!  I could never be away from home for long, i
would be to worried about my furkins...

Amy & Dave, your Tasha as well as the both of you are in my prayers.

Kat i am hoping to get that yarn or some of it off in the mail to you
Monday, tomorrow...I think there is more but all i could find i could fit
only in the box, and packed something you could finish off and use for
your own furchins...

Prayers for all of you, and keep Spirit as he fights for his own life, in
your daily's too.  He knew he was going home, for he held on to life this
long.

Dawna, Slippery is always on my mind too.  I really hope that you find
him, sometime soon.  You can never know, it may takes days/mths, wks?
Life is funny like that, you never know when your paths will cross again.

Thank you, thank you all, again and again, for the wonderful gifts
received during the card exchange!!!  I need to get more creative!!!
Magnets, t'shirt, kibble :-) pictures, book markers...WOW!  !

Prayers for you all, as you rest with your family and little ones,
tonight.  I got too much going on here, and just couldn't sleep...this
may not make it, as it is already late...but then the next days post.
take care, and god bless you all

regards
donna