From:
Donna Sliger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 22:44:18 -0500
>It must be "selective memory" like toddlers, teens and husbands have....

 ...like our ferret, Daxter, who keeps going back to my lower kitchen
cabinet and keeps trying his hardest to open it again (I've tied it shut)
because he remembers getting in there and having a hay day with a box of
instant potato flakes, scattering them all over.  But try to teach him
something he's not at all interested in, and you are just wasting your
time!

(Got it posted, "Wolfy"!)

(o;
-Donna