From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:10:59 -0500
I have struck paydirt.  I am now officially in contact with a fellow
FML-er that lives in Arkansas thanks to Troy Lynn Eckart.  His name is
C. B. Goin (I thing that is his last name as I am so tired I keep
confusing his last name with an insurance company that is called C.B.
Lyons)  He is an angel and hooked me up with a REAL BONAFIED FERRET VET
in Little Rock, Arkansas and get this.  The vet is located right next to
a rape crisis workshop I went to when I was working on my Masters Degree
in Psychology.  I simply can't believe this!  Now for Rusty.

He was re-admitted into the hospital and is doing better when I called
the vet at 3:30pm today.  He still is not out of the woods but they are
working diligently to get his strength and energy level up for a good
possibility of surgery.  If my Rusty passes on at least I know he is in
capable hands and with the help of C.B. and Troy Lynn I am truly
appreciative.

Diane