From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:15:09 -0400
I tell you, I got to school early and found a dark room and began to read
the fml.  Mini-Me has never let me down.  Anyone passing by this class
would think I had lost my mind.  I couldn't hold back the laughter.  Boy,
what a handfull.  Mini-Me knew what she was doing.  Mini-Me picked her
target and a good one I might say.  I wish there was a camera there.  I
can only imagine what the lady looked like.

One day hopefully, the lady will understand some ferrets are stone
pranksters.  And if you fall into the right category they will getcha.

Keep up the good work Mini-Me never a dull moment :).  I think I am going
back to read that again.

Benita