Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 16:47:02 -0600
Hi,

For those of you who have lost your fuzzies, I offer my sympathy and my
prayers.  BOTH of my fuzzies escaped several times during their short
lives, but we fortunately found them each and every time....both by luck
(or what i call my miracle) and by my pet Labrador Retriever, Precioius.

Precious loved my little fuzzies, and she would play with them constantly,
even though she outweighed them by a hundred pounds.  When they would take
missing, she KNEW.  And she would go out and "trail" them.  I know it may
sound crazy to some of you, but try getting a dog to look for them
(preferably one that is familiar with the fuzzies.) Im not saying that
your "walk around" techniques are bad, becuz u need to do your part, but
lets face it, animals (especially dogs) can do WAY better than we could
ever even think about doing.

And once again, i offer my sympathy for ALL grieving ferret owners.
Unfortunately, my little fuzzies arent with me anymore.  They both passed
away...its only been about a year...but I know they are still with me.
Smokey and Bandit were my first, and for the moment, last ferrets.  Its
very hard to get over the passing of an animal, but fuzzies seem to be 10
times harder.

Take care, and give all your fuzzies a hug and kiss from Joseph.  And
remember, Ferrets are God's living sense of humor.

Joseph