From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 04:07:07 -0700
Roger Vaun wrote:
>Oh, now you've thrown down the gauntlet!  The next time you see him,
>he will be clinging to the wall by the barrier with his little ferret
>pitons and climbing rope....

LOL!  Boy have I ever!  The hilaroius part is, He did manage to get ahold
of the top portion of the barrier somehow, and was hanging from it just
half an hour ago!  That boy has to be part kangaroo!  We're going with the
suggestion of putting PVC pipe at the top of it, so he'll slide of.  I'm
now having visions of our Kokie jumping up there just so he can slide.
What a hyper boy.

Now for the question.  We've been using 8 in 1+ Ultimate blend, but we've
only been able to find the small bags of it (zip lock with the scoop).
While looking in a nearby PetSmart **(Digression: That PetSmart is
WONDERFUL!  It's in Waterbury CT, they have kittens in HUGE cages who are
there to be adopted, BIG inclosure for the small birds, guinea pigs, and
hamsters.  They do sell fish, but NO FERRETS!  They know they don't have
the space, and only 'sell' one if it's there to be adopted)** we noticed
really big bags of 8 in 1 plus Ultra blend.  Now, the question is, could
we possibly mix the Ultra with the Ultimate and not take away needed
nutrition from our ferrets?  I don't want to take the Ultimate away
completely, since Kokie rebounded so quickly on it.  We just want to
not have to worry about running out of food quickly.

Thanks in advance and my thoughts are with those with missing, sick,
bridge dwelling fuzzies.

Melissa and the Dynamic Trio (Mom?  Why is Kokie hanging from the wall?)
Kokie, Yuhi, and Tomoyo