Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:29:47 +0200
Hey,
First, I want to appologize for bringing this issue, but I have to ask.
second, I am sorry if my language is inproper - I don't know better words
in English.

In the last two days, my female ferret has very very small poops.  she
pees and poops as usual (i.e. after she eats and when she wakes up), but
the poop is small (like the top of my finger).

I gave her a cat-treat to eliminate hair-blockage: the treat is red, so
she later pooped red little crap pieces (not blood, for sure), so I guess
there is no blockage.

any ideas what the problem is ?

Maya (and Hooker)