From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:14:51 -0700
time is running out!!!!

This special "Rainbow" Afghan is being raffled off by SOS to benefit Troy
Lynn to try to pay back a little for all the help she has been...

She helps countless people and does not get back but a drop in the bucket
for all she does...

This afghan has been donated by Diane's Rusty and my Rascal, SassyFras,
Wolfie, & Monkey...so sweet of them to want to thank her for her
specialness...

Last i checked, this afghan has not made nearly as much as i had hoped it
would...

i am sure each and every one of you has babies they would like to honor
with this Rainbow Afghan...or you know someone special who deserves it
as a gift...if you won it...

even just $5.00 [for 6 tickets] if sent in by enough people will add up
quickly...

Not only has she helped us...but what about the Utah ferrets?...and oh...
gosh...so much more she does that just is not "publicized"....

or...worse yet...we take for granted...

here is the page addy to go look at it...and for all the info needed to
donate/enter the raffle...
http://blurryfurrys.com/raffle.html

in a nutshell...
tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00

you can mail your cash, check, or money order to:

Ron Carter
3002 N. Avalon Pl.
Peoria, IL 61604-2726

make checks payable to...Ron Carter, Support Our Shelters, OR to Troy
Lynn Eckert.  [checks snail-mailed should be sent by Aug.  24th]

or...  https://www.paypal.com
with the addy [log in to unmask] [at least that is what comes up on
the page if you click the paypal icon...

[Ron...if this is not correct...can you please let us know?]

 ...i am sure any payments going to this addy will get to the right place
anyway... so not to worry...:)]

note that it is for the 'Rainbow Afghan for Troy Lynn' Raffle... make
sure you give your e-mail address so he can send you your ticket
numbers...

PayPal should be done by Aug. 29th...i guess...

Drawing is September 1st...

Don't forget there are secondary prizes too!!...a ferret afghan crocheted
by Aunt Kathryn and a hand painted ferret box by Sharon B. of SOS/Kouri
Fan Klub fame...[beautiful, they are, too!!!!!!]..and a ferret toy...:)

remember...

and i am a firm believer in this...oh!!...how it has been proved to me...
whatever help you are now...will come back to you many fold...

just $5.00 for 6 chances at this ...very unique...one of a kind...will
never be duplicated!!!...Rainbow Afghan...what a special memorial to
yours or someone else's ferrets who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge...

it can add up quickly for Troy Lynn...who is someone who is ALWAYS there
for ferrets in need and their mommy's and daddy's... i can think of no
one more deserving...

please...be as generous as you can...but remember...even those $1.00's
add up if enough people send them in...

thank you...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!