Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 05:43:53 -0700
Well, I have just gotten the final verdict of my foot injury.  (I tripped
on the ship in April).  As of tuesday, my right foot will be put in a cast
for three weeks.  Might as well be three years as far as I'm concerned.
I cried right there in the office imagining my light hearted demeanor
souring to that of a ferret in a shoe box.  I guess if there is some
solace, at least I have time to prepare myself for "doing time".  I will
not be a happy camper.  This kid does not confine well.  I'm making
arrangements to occupy myself on the first floor of the house and my
volunteers are going to put in some extra time.

It will give me some much needed time to work on the book ao anyone that
is still interested EVEN IF YOU'VE ALREADY SENT ME SUBMISSIONS, please
send me anything you'd like for me to consider for it.  Stories, poetry,
cute names, stash lists, artwork, memorials.  I will also have more time
to get in touch with alot of people that think I've forgotten about
them....I haven't!!!  Detailed thanks will be coming but I wanted to say
what a wonderful idea the card exchange is.  I've gotten so many nice
little goodies, flag pins, magnets and BEAUTIFUL cards.

Have a happy and safe fourth!

Fuzzy Hugs
Kim and da kids at S.U.M.S.
In the state of confinement....ugh.