From:
Mary Jo Bright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 11:52:26 -0700
To the poster that posted anon.  You left no way for a person with any
answers to answer you.  Surely you wouldn't expect it to be posted here
on the FML for all of Fish and Game to see.  I doubt if you thought of
that angle.  I am sure you posted anon to protect your fuzzie you have in
your possession now.  My best advice is if you are only going to be gone
3 weeks perhaps you could keep your fuzzy in state with a petsitter or
family member and not run the risk if you don't find out how to sneak
them back in effectively.  I travelled with mine quite a bit.  The check
points are very scary!  Then again it is so nice to go somewhere where
you can take them out in public and not feel like a criminal!  At the
very least maybe go get a free hotmail address and write back here so
someone might have the answers to your questions.  But I would still
imagine you will probably have to identify yourself so they would know
you weren't fish and game.  Isn't living in California wonderful!

Take care,
Mary Jo