From:
Flora Hedrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:24:24 EDT
Dear readers:

I know some of you know who I am, as I wrote poems and prayers to some.

My daughter Julie (cynus23) was at the vet today with a few of the 13
ferrets for there checkup.  Weasel had an enlarge pancreas so we will
watch him.  But the Vet found a Tumor on a kidney of our ferret Mick.
Mick is a sable and is about 4 years old, he was adopted.  He will go
next Thursday for an ultrasound to see what it is, I hope and pray he
does not need surgery as he is the sweeties ferret you could have, he
likes to give kisses and also to be held.  It just breaks my heart
knowing this.

So please send your prayers to my daughter Julie, she is a member of
the FML and other things for ferrets,

Her e-mail address is

I thank you all with my heart

your friend