From:
"Vaughan, Suzanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:33:50 -0400
>Check out this Petco article on ferret care
>http://www.petco.com/pet_care_article.asp?tab=6&pettype=5&articleID=479

I received an email newsletter from Petco with a link to these articles.
Why can't they take care of ferrets the way the have listed in these
articles, especially the one on "how much time should I spend with my
ferret?".  (the ferrets at the petco near me make it tough for me to
leave, they act like they are so starved for attention..if I get one out
I have to get them all out and love on them).  I thought it would be
interesting to post the link for others to read some advice this company
gives for caring for all different kinds of pets.  Don't get me wrong,
I'm not siding with Petco, I was just trying to point out that someone
(whoever writes these articles) is aware of how ferrets need to be taken
care of; maybe we (someone that Petco doesn't know)can get this person(s)
to help in the struggle to get Petco's everywhere to pay more attention
to the care that is being given to the animals they sell.  Just an
Idea!!!

Suzanne, Sarah, Liz, Sadie(O.O)and Sparkles (-.-)