From:
"Vaughan, Suzanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:57:04 -0400
OMG, Look at this post, it's the 3rd or 4th one down:
http://www.tellico.net/~ironsj/cgi/book.html
[Moderator's note: by now it's moved down further.  Look for the post
from Kathy dated 07/23/02, 3:29 PM  BIG]

look at the picture, her nails are soooooooo long, kept indoors or
outdoors?  big bag of shavings?  ohh I don't have the resources to help
this pretty little girl I'd take her but I don't even know where she is,
Here is the copy of the ad:  [see website above for complete copy.  BIG]

FERRET FOR SALE: Sable in color, very tame, female, descented, spayed,
and comes with water bottle, food dish, big bag of shavings, medium cage,
and hammock.  Can be kept indoors or outdoors, very energetic... $35...