From:
Lana Bogusz - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:33:20 EDT
Thank goodness for those ferrets ...
 ... that go in that one special spot.  You know the spot.  The one you
DON'T want them to go in.  Right in front of the door, or at the foot of
the bed, or maybe it's in front of your refrigerator.  Wherever it is in
your house, we all have a spot that we always step in or that all our
guests see.  And we all have a ferret that insists on going in that one
spot.

Well, this is a note to remind you to hug that ferret and be thankful
every time you have to clean up that mess.  Because you do indeed have
that ferret to make that mess.  You see we had a ferret like that.  Our
Tripod just insisted on going on the board in front of our door, no
matter how many times we said "Tripod, NOT THERE!"  She'd look up at us
with those doe-ful eyes that said "Well, I just came to see what you had
for me and HERE was close."  And we'd never stay mad.

But we lost Tripod a few weeks ago.  And now the board stays clean.  And,
Oh, what I'd do to have to clean up that mess again!