From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:30:36 -0400
Ha ha!  Glad to hear that there are other fuzzies and humans battling
over that stubborn one inch!  I have newspaper in the corner of my
bathroom that they go on, quite often I'll catch Baby starting to do a
back squat next to or in front of the paper "get that little tush where
it belongs!" is all it takes to get her to reallign her bum!

I am however, quite trained to be on the lookout for the occasional "just
couldn't wait" poop that appears under the couch, by the bureau, or in an
inappropriate corner.  On the top of my mental 'to do' list when company
comes over is "Poop Patrol"!

Gotta love them!
Risa