From:
Kathy Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:45:33 -0500
Went to the Post Office Saturday and much to my surprise was a big box
sent to the Ferret Nook Shelter Ferrets!  Couldn't wait to rush home
(without getting a speeding ticket) to find what goodies awaited our
charges!

The kids were a huddled around while Shelter Mom opened the box!
What a great gift!  We received 2 dozen neatly wrapped baby receiving
blankets -- and you know we shelters are always in need of these great
treasures!  All the kids at the Nook which to express their thanks to
the MI sender (they know who they are and wish to remain anonymous)!
Thank you, thank you from the bottom of their fuzzie little hearts!

A kind deed such as this one helps we Shelter Moms and Dads keep doing
what we do!

Ferret hugs,
Kathy Fritz, Shelter Mom
The Ferret Nook, Inc.