From:
jessica stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:27:39 -0400
I would like to thank those of you who sent all the wonderful bedding for
my babies (Snowy and Rikki) to sleep on and to whomever sent a bag of
food.  Although we lost Snowy she still got to enjoy the bedding for a
few days.  I miss her alot.  Rikki is loving the new bedding.  However
I wish he had someone to enjoy it with I am sure it gets awful lonely
just playing by yourself when you are use to cuddling with other carpet
sharks.

Maybe someone will post a ferret that needs a home on here and Rikki can
get a new buddy.  If anyone has or would know of a ferret that needs a
home please let me know.  I can only take one.

Sincerely
Jessica

You all have wonderfully big hearts and care alot about these fuzzy
creatures.

To Judy;
My daughter, Brooke who is 6 saw your albino snow angel that you have for
sale on ebay and she screamed.  She swears this is her Snowy that she
lost last week.  So whoever purchases this angel take good care of it
because my daughter thanks someone made this to look like her Snowy.
LOL.  I thought I would share this all with you.