Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:32:43 -0400
Howdy,
I am looking for a special collar.  It has the kind of quick release like
Marshall Farms but the part where you press in is raised.  Makes it much
easier to unhook.  Does anyone have one like this or know where you can
find one?  I have searched the web but I can't find them.

Out of our 11 ferrets some of the jobs are so easy to tell.  Tubby would
work at the car wash, he is always cleaning Angel.  Angel would be
physiatrist, she just sits as Tubby washes her and is so patient.  Britney
would be in a high wire act, she loves to climb.  Smokey is an escape
artist.  Casper would work in a sleep clinic, (that's all she likes to do
now).  Duncan would be a clown.  I haven't found any jobs for the others
yet but I am sure they will come to me.

Lydia and the Ferret_R_Gang
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Smokey, Trooper, Britney, Angel, Duncan, Tubby,
Woozel
Missing: Murray, Rusty, Mr. Snowman, Isis, Ossi