From:
Lisa Weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:05:42 EDT
Hi all!

I have a female 4 yr old named Emmie.  She has two cage mates.  She has
always been a toe taster...(nipper of feet) but lately she has become
compulsive.  Whenever she gets a chance she bites....only feet.  Not only
mine, but my fiance's as well.  Even visitors have to watch themselves.
Wearing socks only makes it worse, and I don't like to wear shoes around
the kids...could step on toesies or worse!  Do you think she needs to be
retrained??  She knows it gets our attention, because she dooks as if its
play time!  It has gotten to the point that her other cage mate has
learned the same behavior.  I don't know what to do.  Any advice?

Thanks in advance
Lisa & Erick
Peanut, Smokey & Emmie